Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Character assassination of Michael Jackson by the media

These are the words from Paris Catherine Jackson, Michael Jackson's 11-year old daughter:
"Ever since I was born, daddy has been the greatest dad you can ever imagine.... I just want to say, daddy, I love you so much...."

Is she talking about the "Wacko Jacko" we have gotten accustomed to know? How could "Jacko" be a normal dad?

For so many years, the media have fed us with an imagine of Michael Jackson that is either a weirdo at the best, or a child molester at the worst. And I believed the media without much thought or investigation.

Paris' emotional words about Michael Jackson prompted me to do some research on Michael Jackson. After objective assessment of the available information out there, I have come to the conclusion that Michael Jackson may be one of the kindest celebrity singers we have ever known.

With regard to the accusation of child molestation, the police has found absolutely no evidence to support the accusation. There have been thousands of children having stayed in Neverland. If Michael was a child molester, there would have been many many more children coming forward to testify against Michael. But during the trial, parents of many of these children actually defended Michael.

The media have again succeeded in assassinating the character of another perfectly good person.

Rest in peace, Michael! I know you are now walking in the Paradise with the Lord. Thanks for all those great music you have given us. You will be greatly missed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I do believe that there is a concerted effort by the media perhaps also orchestrated by person/persons unseen who just didn't want him to be known as the hero, angel and humanitarian that he is. Like you, I am also interested in researching this deeper. May God have mercy on his soul. Rest in peace Michael.

Anonymous said...

I have found an interesting article related to this. Dunno if you've read it:

http://www.apj.us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2474&Itemid=2

called the lynching of Michael Jackson